Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A few Crochet Critters

A Crochet Kitty that I recently made. She is crocheted with Fun Fur, giving her a nice Furry look!


A Teddy Bear (with her blankie of course) for a Swap!


A Giraffe and Duck for a Swap. These are made with cotton thread and the teeny size is a bit rough on the eyes!

Crocheting is usually what I do when I sit to watch TV in the evenings. My husband swears I have TV ADD and cannot sit still though one program. Having something else to do, helps me to sit still!




2 comments:

  1. wow..nice work. i dont know crochet at all. ;-)
    i've followed 2 of ur blogs. I'm agnes from swap bot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I'm emmanemhandmade from swapbot, following both of your blogs. I will be back!

    http://www.emmanemhandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete